days ago should have published this work but the computer crashed and I just had the photos inside, so far I could not remove.
Two agendas to give to our guides in Paris. I love doing these things, are colorful and started work.
This seems to me super stylish with this letter plumeti the classic style of old handmade embroidery. Fasten the bulk of the lyrics ... this is not always done. So far there had been no alphabet of this style embroidery machine.
The owner of this alphabet is Brodelyne and soon it will be for sale.
Imitation embroidery lace is a small scan mine are my little ones first steps in this need, little by little will make way.
A young girl will look pretty proud this one, loved it.
The reason embroidered flower is mugué Brodelyne, also the rest of my harvest, including button that secures the tape.
that enjoy
0 comments:
Post a Comment