Monday, March 7, 2011

Closest Train Station To Ucla

of stripers

I went to a den of stripers and even if you do not believe I left frightened, of course I like a little monkey in very good meat but are not outright sucked my hit, I think there comes a time to be fat see. Well obviously so were exotic dancers, tired muscle, both because the net nacos were not good looking and have a broad and does not back up anything interesting.
But
That's not what impresses me, where if I gave the shok is when I get a small group of monkeys (all are fat) grabbed his chair as usual because it was clear that clients were frequent until it gave him the instruction to the waiter send them to the usual 5 minutes and already had a few shirtless and loving monkeys around with them. The monkeys were but if deified with exotic dancers, the kiss, hands and even walked through the den very little hand grasped.

later in the evening I arrived, "Mrs. Paty" everyone knew who it was because the lady and just enter the greeting from the DJ booth ja. Well the Lady was a woman about nearly 50 years, very high and a dress that looked like a nightgown, of course had no great body Dona or anything like that but if you have had a very good wool because they just came and came like flies monkeys to greet

La Doña only saw the exotic dances of a kind, they put little note as he danced to it, raw and smoked to buckets of beer called distributed to those who approached him.

Obviously my group of friends was the worst investment in the den as we were by the departure of one of them, so when we approached and saw some guys who were totally rejected, we did bad side and did not return there, and is more than good technique applied to waste your time with a cute one I gave pex were going to put even 20 pesos, so that better invested in more chelas.

What impresses me is how Mrs. gorditas and can feel good about going to spend your money going to these places for a few kisses and cuddles a net I could not help but observe it made me so sad because monkeys are seriously dedicated her by the dancers.

That's when you realize that we are not so worse can choose how you want, from a free one if you think ja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment