Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Halex Dart Ac Adapter

Fine Feather placemat

Viges
This work began as here, at first I thought it would take longer, but has been quick. Although at first glance looks like other work of the same style, it is not, this embroidered tablecloth has new items that will undoubtedly make it different.
Here as in most drafts, unless special parts, always working on linen.
For those who ask me about the threads used:
The wires that are used for green beans, embroidery or darning, depends on the thickness of the material, the kind of reasons you are going to embroider and darn ... Ultimately the final finish you want to work, are values \u200b\u200bthat have to do at the time that you address the work to be performed. I know this explanation is very widespread, but it's hard to say without seeing what type of fabric or work is going to do, what thread I can use?, Threads are many and probably most are good, you have to take risks and test is like learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment