Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Purgatoy Movie Online

If I am, now is not you: S

And what happens when you're the one that applies the "I love you but only as friends?

is very comfortable for me to be in the part where it does not work is not for me, suffer, cry, kick, curse, you ask God for a miii porqueeeee?, But of course as you are the victim you have every right to react well.

Buuut happens when it's the opposite? when you're the one who does not want to start a relationship with someone? when you know you want a lot to that person but just like your friend? .. uta and the worst is when you know it's a great guy!, not ugly, good job, no crazy ex, no kids, and worst case if you say yes it would end this journey through life in search that indicated (the house, the truck, the dog, and all these goodies).

And so as not to vary one's wrong now I walk around this mess, and say no without feeling bad?

Help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment