That as ....?
That, as will be this year? mmm do not know.
That was my last year as ...? I think in summary was a good year, there were good times, definitely more good times than bad, a romance where now it was me who would not stay there, a "marry me" in the which I turned to flee because the firm decision not to marry me until you are 100% convinced that this is what I want with this person. A good working year, a new home, a loss of self specifically a stolen car, a new pet and people always surrounded by good vibe that makes everything easier.
That I want it to be this year? ... I want to be the year of change, new things, see new places, it might be the year of change to a better job, more spiritual wealth, most accept the things I can not control or change and a lot of inner peace.
0 comments:
Post a Comment