Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bank Repo Vehicle Auction Calgary

My new love! I

I think I had written about.

comes at a time just as everything good that happens in my life came when least expected and unplanned. At first I was afraid to commit because it was something serious, but I put fear aside and tossed me!

My new love is my new home, I have almost a year and just gave me the'm conditioning for this more than last floor and you go live there, but it is expensive ufff me completely, for a fence, a nice floor, a ladder, a nice focus, to how I want the garden, which is why everything has been very slow.

Me inordinately excited about the plan and stay decorated, see magazines of houses, furniture, etc. It's small so I do not think much to let batallare and magazine (accepting tips, ideas, links, suggestions, etc). Today

put his first photo for the history of his "extreme makeover" hehe.

Today is the most important and my main distraction and I confess that I love this stage!

: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment