The first picture I forgot in my last post, and if I put not going to forgive me at the next class I want to leave unharmed. They are part of the students of Viges.
Mine is not the cooking or baking, but I defend myself as I can. In this week's festivities in the community, among other events had pastry competition and rarity in my I decided to take something. I do not get lucky in raffles or games of chance, of course that if you luck you have to play, and that's my fault do not play, is why on this occasion I have taken the second prize.
apricots or Orellana is the name of these pastes to which the masses have to stretch it out for super thin to make out the bubbles.
Another thing; Sometimes at parties identified in the Regional House usually have any mass, for this dress a table with appropriate tablecloths. Those who had already had her years and I thought it would be nice embroidered one. I enjoyed making it, among other things because all the reasons why the excepting Grapes are digitized by me. I am making progress.
The reason is grapes Brodelyne motifs drawn from this work .
And as is custom and for the record, the label.
Mari
0 comments:
Post a Comment