"Despite the strange spring flowers begin to be present, and I like to have them indoors. Bouquets of flowers ...
And when they have no tail .... (As my granddaughter) floating in a container, she makes it funny.
are not purple ... but they're more like ...
Violets are part of the memories of my childhood, and since then I have not regained between the toes. Oddly enough in the arid castilla curious contrasts can be found ... There was a dense grove of trees, shrubs and other vegetation, today I understand that precisely because the density of vegetation creating a micro-climate where the violets grew in the wild, and there we were all Pandi at the time of violets. The were looking like it will mushroom ... it was not easy, and not always put in large, precisely because of this he had a special appreciation, a small bouquet was a big trophy. That memory still remains in our minds.
If I have luck this year may get them in my garden, but I have to be lucky!
------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------
0 comments:
Post a Comment