If I remember correctly, I think embroidery machine is the first time I have such a great job. Three meters of linen embroidered with motifs Lagartera on linen cloth. We must be eager for these jobs so big where you have to repeat very well motivated and focused you get bored a little, but when you imagine the result and then you see it, you realize it's worth.
The linen is my older sister Agustina, handed me the cuffs made with green beans, it is unusual to do before the hems, but I already had and when I said that I will embroider simulating the point that she so times have hand embroidery in their younger years. I'm sure you will like it, I guess I will say, with what I've left eye so that it now can do so ... Things progress!
I am delighted to embroider these reasons that are as slick and stylish, give you a thousand possibilities and they are lighter and faster embroidery. Thank you very much
Brodelyne is the repository of the reasons and who has them for sale if someone is interested they are you can order through their blog.
Mari
0 comments:
Post a Comment