Saturday, January 22, 2011

Does Getting A Second Hole Hurt



There are days that for many purposes that I do, I do not leave things exactly as I had thought. And that often the days that my granddaughter is lost to my house, something I appreciate and enjoy everything I can, so that it is true that what you do with the grandchildren have not done with the children. I believe that both the game that I become a girl who's not uncommon that when the days are not to walk around parks and street games Pegaditas want to be beside me. And of course these days I want to be in my sewing room, she quickly points to be with me, my room it should look like the cave of treasures, but soon learned, there are things that are not touched, and passed the time ... "eto pa that ess? "and had to be giving a complete explanation. This has been respecting my space that is also yours, we can live together without too much upheaval. She plays with empty thread spools, complete with all the paper that I have rejected and that I keep for her, either painting or cutting, has moments of seeing pictures or listening to nursery rhymes, (which I believed and forgotten), other times I surprising newly learned singing in school ... in short, is constant activity, and every thing he does not like to claim the attention and approval of the grandmother.
few days ago after cruising around the room, and change activities as much, I thought I should do something new and making me forgetful asked, how old he was., And she's very determined, (it easily explained) told me, yet I have three, grandmother. Because it's time I said that you learn to do something of which my grandmother, he put his eyes wide, must have thought I was crazy. Yes, you do a blanket, as does the grandmother but tiny, hence the face was of amazement, of times I told him not to touch needles or scissors. I explained that I was going to draw some pictures on paper, as well as cut him some pictures of fabrics that I used, (that he liked) and she just had to stick with glue stick fabric tables within tables had drawn on paper, taking into account to a light and dark. And care was complete, put to work without blinking, and put all their good work in the fabrics remain well placed inside the boxes. In this way was a good time, and went home so happy with his blanket.
Light grandmother's dream, I do not think this picture is repeated. If someday you feel passion for the work, I suppose it's from or cicuenta forty years before probably saved the life you have other priorities.
So my goals are for other times. I do not care, this time not repeated, she will only be a few years and we have to use them. I wish this time to remember him so special.

Photo
collected, from the school of Castilla la Mancha
times between seamstresses were in very different environments, (no grandmothers, I had the good fortune to know) but endearing. Our habitat is not limited to the sewing room, it was moving according to the season, the front door, patio or yard of a neighbor, used to be groups, the neighborhood was not limited to the three doors nearby Sometimes the house might well be half a block, women of all ages. There was no TV, only on occasion the work was accompanied by the radio to follow the novel of the day, after a lack of other entertainment, gossip, the bickering that occurred in the village kept the group entertained, together with other conversations minutes Child (under time) but girls and boys that we were there we tried not to lose the thread to put in much effort to imply that had clothes hanging (the washing were the child as). Tabarra around the group we had to take a while, until the day came that some will ask, how old are you? And that was ten or twelve years he placed the crosspiece and a rag in hand to begin to embroider. Thus began the hobby, making you stay still.

I have some pictures of this style, but I have to find them.
Lo triste es que hoy las vecinas para estas cosas no existen, hemos pasado de no conocer a nuestros vecinos a darnos a conocer con gente de otros continentes. Blogosfera se llama?
Mi nieta lo recordará como, mi abuela y yo, como mucho de vez en cuando, mi abuela y mis tías abuelas.
                                                                                                                       Maria Calzada

0 comments:

Post a Comment