Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Transferring Dreamweaver To A Mac



Shut up?

In my work was fine until the unthinkable happened .. q as 10 days ago on a break, two friends and my boss chatted ...
And everything went black, from now on the monster, my boss said:
(I will summarize their position porq me grief, gives me nausea and sadness) was Peronist q, q dictatorship was not what we sell q, q would have q again after all the q southpaw or subversive were they not pass anything, now was worse insecurity q, q offenders kill you .. Q was proud of the military action ..

and I can not go but I imagine ..

I'm very expressive, and I began to hate him with a frightened look, noticed it and turned to me, the discussion was very strong.

This topic does not exist in my other thinking q q is a son of a bitch, I replied q dije.Me I was "dancing", my colleagues have told me q q me quiet, I could not, nor wanted.

changed since that day, I reduced hours, still in black, and therefore do not have good trato.Por q I have to find another job .. my friends told me I have q q learn to keep quiet, do not know ... I have no regrets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment