like dominoes ..
labor issues .. it was my boss disipando.Pronto forgotten the conversation, and the day I return your ritmo.Claro still in black, is not q to reconsider at this time, it also avoids personal conversations ..
My kids took the decision not to see more of his father, for Father's Day last year saw only once, the reason? he is a partner and they just quierren view only until they can agree on some points, but the father rushed to an email asking them q seen with her or not .. and the answer of my sons was q wait a while, but there pressure and were categorical "then you will not see more"
He hung up and they were saddened with mi.Hoy I called, USE THE T''ERMINO "" YOUR "children ..., q told me I could not speak, and I send a msg cortó.La couples: while oppose further more we unite, we have a "contract" 30, nailed the spear in the sand and come to talk.
my children said to him, no spears, no sand, and "contracts" are broken, just not against happiness dee just want to see our dad SOLOS, once every 15 days, can wait! ! .. did not know .. replied: "I believe they love q"
18 and 16 are adolescents and a thousand items, it adds q desequilibra.Sigo remain strong, although this issue is beyond me ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment