February 15. Pozoblanco - Rada de Haro
Memory in the broadest sense of the word. An act of personal level but is a way of protest and homage. General tribute, no doubt, because it means remembering a person who lived so much else, who suffered so much else, who fought so much else. Herein lies the beautiful initiative. In getting honor the memory of the personal ancestors, yes, but also remember that we all need to remember that we should all remember that many of us struggled to achieve what we have today. Is the time and place. Responding to the seventieth anniversary of the end of the English Civil War, Francisco Javier Martínez Huerta has decided to honor his grandfather and, of course, remember all those who suffered the Franco dictatorship. And this memory, this memory is very special as it will to walk the same miles that separated his grandfather from the Front Lines to your location. This journey began 70 years ago, after the war and when he played run and hide. In that time, Pedro Martínez Romero, started walking from Pozoblanco (Córdoba) to Rada de Haro (Cuenca) and, now, now, complete this course on the map and history with this act of protest.
Francisco Javier Martínez Huerta travel the 274 kilometers separating the two towns on foot (add a small change at the train, which responds to the steps that also gave ) So, to emulate his grandfather and he will walk remember this date.
The itinerary will be as follows:
INTERMEDIATE STAGES AND STEPS KMS WALK
Stage 1: " Pozoblanco to Torrecampo" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... 20 kms
· Pozoblanco - Pedroche
· Pedroche - Torrecampo
Stage 2 " of Torrecampo to welcome " ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... 32 Kms
STEP 3: "Welcome to Almodovar del Campo" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... 43 km
· welcome - N-420
· N-420 - Exit Almodóvar del Campo
· output Almodóvar del Campo - Almodóvar del Campo
STEP 4: " of Almodóvar del Campo Ciudad Real" ... .. ... ... ... ... ... ... .. 41 km
· Almodóvar del Campo - Villamayor de Calatrava.
· Villamayor de Calatrava - N-420
· N-420 - Poblete
· Poblete - Ciudad Real
STEP 5: "of Ciudad Real to Coldstream" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... 28 km
Stage 6: "of Coldstream to Arenas de San Juan" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. 34 km
Stage 7: "Arenas de San Juan in Alcazar de San Juan" ... ... ... ... ... ... .. 36 Kms
· Arenas de San Juan - Heritage
· Alcazar de San Juan Heritage
stage 8: "Alcazar de San Juan Rada de Haro" ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... 40 km
· Transfer in FF.CC: Alcazar de San Juan - Socuéllamos
· Socuéllamos - Tables
· Tables - The
· Pedroñeras - Rada de Haro
This route is open to some variation (and either by weather, failure to follow any path, etc ...). In which case, if they are interested in it, will receive the changes and the reasons.
Interview with Francisco Javier Martínez Huerta.
had a word with Francisco J. Martinez Huerta, to go a little better understanding what is all this act.
Starting tomorrow, we will publish a story of the journey of Pedro Martinez Romero.
What this tribute will be to protest?
The idea is to go the way my grandfather made to return home after the war, and was among the losers had to do it on foot from Pozoblanco (Cordoba) where was the front to Rada de Haro (Cuenca) his people. I will do it for the day, but my grandfather had to do at night to avoid being caught and sent to a prison camp. With my grandfather came a resident of Heritage.
When will this trip, as current and historical?
Although my intention was to begin in April (closest to the actual date when the events occurred of which we speak) because for various reasons (particularly labor) will begin on February 15.
Why do this?
Well, my grandfather was a very important person in my life since I have use of reason, I had thousands of stories of war that he lived and I, too young, did not understand what I wanted to say. It has been over time, when I've grown, I understood what my grandfather told me. I think he wanted to make this land his memory. I guess for that reason, I repeated these stories to not die with él.Las things never die as someone remembers them.
why I, to mark the 70th anniversary of what I will honor my grandfather doing the way he did, wearing the tricolor flag on my jacket, as he never could.
How can you perform this way?
As the tour continues, as far as possible the way my grandfather followed. I'll walk from Pozoblanco to Alcazar de San Juan, Alcazar de San Juan to Socuéllamos by train (there is a story about how he got to take the train) and Rada de Haro Socuéllamos to walk again. And moreover, because to tell you, I'm bringing step by step (laughs)
Well, in the same issue but changing a little perspective, I would like to tell us what you think of the law of historical memory. Is it enough?
Well I too young to protest what it has been the law of historical memory, a law is insufficient in all its aspects. I do this to show I am proud that men like my grandfather fought for freedom and that after 70 years, unfortunately, many things have changed.
But if I take almost a year complained to the council to remove the plates and pass my! I think the law has left many corners or, perhaps, is not getting much zeal in its enforcement.
The law has some aspects that should be improved, as they do with places like The Valley of the Fallen or also hard drive, once, the recovery of ditches and buried in mass graves. In addition, history should not write the victors. It must investigate and make a story of Spain complete, true and it is imperative that people stop being afraid to talk about the recent past of Spain, the Civil War.
0 comments:
Post a Comment