Monday, January 26, 2009

Behind The Green Door Hi Def

EXTRAÑOOOO Hi! I have news

little, if little by little .. Sometimes time is not universal is very personal, so quiet, sometimes I am late and good things come late .. sometimes overlook the urgency me, but hey this is another issue.

"" "" THE theme, it's my job. With obvious economic needs, and q are more personal, I decided to take what comes q and q got something no q do with my profession, that of technical hemotherapy not wait a year to take the job offered me q in a school a teacher of mathematics, because the 2 nd year of approved teaching staff can give teachers clase.Entonces or no technique, no q what I did before this or any other employment, work .¿¿?? operator
I explain: there are 3 racetracks, La Plata, San Isidro and Palermo and 44 outlets, q are locations like bingo halls, where races are broadcast live, and you bet with q terminals handled hipódromos.Yo take bets that is, be operadora.El place is old, with Formica tables and pool weather (bah! occurs to me, because I was never aja ja ja). The men's room is all economics, has q long, some are horse owners, or large companies, q are fairly professional traders, and q are played to the currency of transport. There are boxes of money betting vip strong and popular, but they operate alike, beyond dispute, q and qa is the last moment when the horses are in flap (about to run) the case is with fewer people, is vip or popular, have half an hour is incredible, from race to play, but as a ceremony is repeated the urgency of them at the last moment come and some stay for long without playing the race and the computer can not enter jugada.El treatment is fast, the stakes were learned, as I knew, some language itself eg:
"$ 100 to winner Maradona", "q is" $ 100 for winning the horse 10 ", it appears obvious, but it caused me laugh, the number 13 tell the monk to avoid confusion with the 3, and some more little things, but nothing special, someone different for q never played anything like me.

One mistake could cost the job of course is not serious as the health issue, where a blood group error leads to death. The first few days, my fingers typed another number, but I had time to cancel (q course has to be before the race)

A girl did not happened q to amend and bet q q would have to charge you entered was $ 40,000, if it does lose his job and can kill you q! , Slowly my fingers take precision and speed, minimize that risk, so do not get your hopes aja aja ja also is not mentioned as often as possible, porq can give and also to put excitement, adrenaline, and to all what do q ja aja.


Ready for today's bored no more, and I'll keep counting ...

first

0 comments:

Post a Comment