of meditations
I could not help comparing myself to some of the book of "eat, pray, love" where the author of the book recounts his experience at the time of meditation and thoughtful than that of the flat to me either I am given, I swear I wanted to be well Zen be entering a critical moment and rise and all that, but I'm not flat designed for those duties.
Being remembered reading some time ago when I was devoted to going to Mass every Sunday, there came a time that began to wander, imagine that nothing was going to be my favorite band and began to Offer a full sermon and those people all lit up and was a little time.
Then I stood at the reality and thought that it was not possible then began to observe people and when they went to communion imagined slipping while walking, stumbling, etc and its falls were very funny so I were far more light. Obviously you ever imagine that I was there all holy and the monkey that got me most loved and died of loves for me to see me fulfilling my Sunday routine.
ever went to the retreats of prayer where I do not know why people focus so much that trembled and began to go into a trance, to me the net that gave me as scary. So excessive were some aburrideras plane because there exhausted all the history that my mind could imagine.
currently with Zen wave that I've tried, I just concentrated and 30 seconds and begin to wander with the earrings I have, remember what I did in the week, and allied all because I get anxiety about what I have pending, but have also come at cool ideas to implement in my work, everything all goes through my mind at least the main objective ... meditation.
There will be a secret formula for the difficult task of meditation? know if it is not unwell and pass the tip!
0 comments:
Post a Comment