Saturday, April 3, 2010

Is Dimethicone Bad For Your Skin

I lie

is true, and q I is not justify, none of my lies hurt anyone, eg I'm late (not much) and I can q that the group was very slow, sometimes I say q well not show, and my partner would say q I have no blog .. why? porq he is very jealous and q do not understand I get to write in a notebook or any activity "individual" blog divorcio.Ahora assumed would be my good .. let's take the bien.Trato to live a relationship, 8 years ago we love q "only sometimes" and who knows by q something on my breaks, I am filled with insecurities and desconfianza.Hace q few days I have something I can not explain, I look for clues, evidence and want to kill me! porq is the 2 nd time and reviewing the agenda .. I stopped at each name, Sergio Fabian ¿? a phone line and my search led me to learn q the number belongs to Susan F (I prefer not to complete the last) all coincide q is "S" "F" looking in the face, there appears to me the owner's name and apellido.El q home is a place he spends every detail DAYS.WITH looking map, data, status civil.Consigo all .. with red eyes to q evaluated, the questions are in vain porq me not say anything, a while ago a coffee and went to work, I have q porq cover up my body in the note, but palpitations, cold, or I could look into his eyes .. so much and instead I decided not to tell my friends nada.Él not accept, difficult to accept q q is one I say, not, run air of infidelity, I can not believe we porq a good time (I say a man having an affair porq ha ha) I laugh and not to mourn, so I started with the subject of lying, almost all we do but there are some bother and SF q destroys me, I would stop in front of SF to wait .. but do not want to be pathetic.
While I'm with my lover "my blog" wondering q I, and attend the cel (called me at 8.9 and 10) each time, gave evidence q porq take your phone, delete 3 photos of me

0 comments:

Post a Comment