Monday, January 18, 2010

How To Make A Propeller For A Toy Boat

MAS .. A SUNDAY OLD LEGEND

FULL. Lucas
my firstborn's birthday, celebrated 19 years on 9 and my daughter Agustina on 11, turned 17, like every year the house full of friends, that really does me good, I revitaliza.A the three of us like that of have voices and laughter, my partner not so much, that part is q q banking have my (good not going to presume there are other things q is banking ha ha) This year, there was no nostalgia for the q that are not. . my two sisters q never arrive, my parents died, my cousins \u200b\u200bout of the country, that we never had .. q flia good I will not get sad, my ex, sending msg .. porq no wonder no wine or gay llamo.Estuvimos , the cook cakes my partner, great!
Now everything begins to fall into place as just beginning the year q.
AND MUST start my year .. look laburo, I have no pucha 25, q joda q do not live in south, uh I have no experience of selling phones, ah pay that much and ????, and if anything ... if I'm avoiding pitfalls, search laburo is "" a commitment to your self esteem Sunday ", Sunday's I believe and wait seven days to confirm it, the other last Sunday as hard you think you're out of the system q, and you got seven days to porq contrarestrarlo.Hablo Sunday is the only day with offers.
I come strong and do not need to die trying .. Q
MAKE ME KNOW WELL, Besis

0 comments:

Post a Comment