I'll tell my version of the future. If you do not win with me Video won the Image. With my good friend Redak , virtually forcing him, let's see what else we can do. But above all things, as I'm not closed, I will share the links and all, but I want to know something. If you read this before October 30, 2009, are fine. But here goes the link and the technical description.
Digital Art (http://www.artdigital.la/int_02.php)
What is Digital Art?
- Digital Art Intel is the call that rewards creativity.
- be open on 14 October.
- You can participate and vote in 3 categories. Video, Photography and Music
- Digital Art 2009 is a contest created by Intel for all persons residing in Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and Costa Rica.
- The issue is the future. How do you see the future?
- The aim is to show on video, image or music your vision for the future and creativity to represent it on the internet.
- The best entries will be awarded by category for each participating country.
- The prize is a art notebook computer, a trophy and recognition of Intel.
- To participate, enter www.artdigital.la and sign up for free.
- Select the category you want to participate.
- Creativity and Quality.
Lucky for worth. For the other .. fuck it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment