Well this is the 8 th stage. Is this the end of a trip? A journey that has lasted no more nor less than 70 years? No. The physical journey is over, it has lasted 70 years, yes, but the trip has changed outright. Now there is always a journey, a tribute, a memory that goes to the collective memory, that place created by the world created by humans, so that something does not go away, so that what is important.
would not know how to write the feelings, if is that you can, so we will try you to see, reading the images. You can imagine the personal emotion, which was great, but you can see (and many did you live) the collective emotion. The path on the sidewalk, which I did, if anything, more real, closer still. Nervousness to reach a reasonable hour so as not to wait for anyone. Closer to the source where Romera Pedro Martínez sat down to rest after their journey, our journey. All this was taking a sentimental tinge to the stage. I could count the miles we did, how long did it ... I will not. I do not think it matters. Other situations and moments data overshadowed yesterday and today, eclipsaré me.
Can you imagine the image? Cars coming to meet us on the roads of the village, flying the flag they defended so many families come from distant cities ex process for the event, about 70 people waiting in a town with fewer than 50 inhabitants sit on the source commented and receive a hug, love, applause, kisses, cries, tears, caresses ... family, friends, parties, locals, etc ... I do not know if you can imagine this picture, do not really know, but hairs and hooks are made only to try. People, Rada, patiently enduring long before five in the evening our arrival, gave us the best time of the road and, dare I say, of our lives. Thus came the way to your destination and we, at home.
Then there great moments worthy of being remembered and mentioned. We could spend time together, discussing the situation, telling us what we could not tell and, ultimately, going around with anyone who wanted to come. Also, enjoy the music of Miguel Mayorga, which we can not show, unfortunately, the gratitude and love that you profess. Other emotional moments were experienced, and Rada in the classroom, with a rich crook, as Thomas gave plate Francisco Huerta (his nephew) on behalf of several friends and co-Villaescusa or when Miguel sang the song dedicated to his grandfather (who may well be, as our trip, the grandfather of many) and gave a disk to Pedro Jose Martinez. Really, a perfect evening and I would say magical.
And we have to spend a few lines of this day to thank the City Council support Rada de Haro, the media who were interested yesterday (and other days) in our challenge, of course, as I said, Miguel Mayorga. Also members of the PSOE in Villaescusa de Haro (although thanks is even greater, on a personal level) and Belmonte UI components that rose to greet us and to the provincial coordinator, Ana Cruz, who also spent the afternoon on Sunday to be with us. I hope I did not forget anyone, but will publish a long list them all, as they remain in our memory.
And finally, because we could be writing and writing but would only go round and would not get out "that" we squeezed his chest. Therefore, I will not dwell on the top. But if you spend the last lines of this diary to remember, the more strongly if anything, there are still people ditches and unidentified mass graves that remain monuments and streets of praise to the victors of the Civil War (the ones who later would perform the harshest repression known in this country) ... and all that continues to exist because our authorities do not take note . But this is the moment, reality is always far, that people shouted wants, have their politicians are, for once theirs. Take note and understand, once and for all that getting wet all, calling, calling, screaming ... get things done that needs to be done.
Thank you all. End (or beginning?)
0 comments:
Post a Comment