affects those words ...
Today .. thought (much fanfare does not happen every day), in the best declaration of love.
savings in this era of words to delete text messages in the voice, haste, to label cheesy ... and much more (I should write about the less q)
is true: the facts prevail, even so I am not indifferent to that balance of words and deeds. Rescue
this statement:
Movie: When Harry Met Sally
Let me try this: I love you when you get cold enough to twenty degrees. I love you when it takes an hour to order a sandwich. I love you is a wrinkle here, when you look at me like I was crazy. I love when after spending the day with you, my clothes smell your perfume. And I want, I want you're the last person to talk before sleep. And that's not because this alone, nor because today is today. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as I got Especially
: .. "and that's not because this single "for" distinguished "choice.
And what would you best? That you have done, film, or invented
0 comments:
Post a Comment