Friday, November 28, 2008

Driver Windows 7 Da-vc211a

Wilson Printing.


This poster I did for Meridian IQ (now YRC Logistics) and painstakingly printed in Wilson. THE truth, I have many comments there. So many times I've been tempted to make a blog specifically to crack in that place, its terrible smoke, their haulers, until webas their designers, their managers until webas, impressions until webas, webas service until its locacción damn, his wicked sense of humor, and could continue into infinity.

There is much to talk about, e stoy sure "the community" would give me the reason designers. But as they say. There is always a necessary evil.

now, but among all the dross found a place to print very well. It's called "Digital Print" and those who are also caseritas of this place, it is likely to give me the reason. One of the few places where it actually printed. This poster I printed in Matte Pearl. Is excellent, but because it was indoor and was going to be in a hood.

Moreover, it is likely that the next post I will take another job in a Wilsonian good impression. Salu2

"the community."

0 comments:

Post a Comment