about a month ago, "we took the air" where Clarident page can see some things, nothing new, but many insurance can serve to change them to your taste and above all, no more laps on the web, as I did. Everything is done in a single file (index.fla) which includes the preloader and all scenes and programming dockmenu as you can see in the "Specials."
I have to make clear that I can only play the files for teaching and not to their spawn copycats. Change what they want but change the existing economic structure at least ... And another thing, if the game is because it is not any client. This is the page of my sister who did it, obviously without cost.
is available if you want the entire web for the change to your liking, or take out what you need, just send an email asking her and above all, send me another rise after its own website (to deceive their workplaces and see if I served something.)
What I can offer is to ZIP all files, including index.html obviously and everything else. Besides also the user manual for DockMenu.
Now, I can do for people who are interested in only the section that has ng "Send to a friend" is very simple, and indeed the much modified nor html for lack of time, but obviously now have the basis for much more than I did.
must first download the complete package to see as it was, above all, try a server that supports PHP. (If GoDaddy, has to be from your Linux servers.)
As you see, have the Fla, with programming that is not very complex. And before proceeding, I would stress that this is a tutorial for people who know little something for AS. (Like me). Now, they must enter the Movie Clip to see something like the image shown here:
The first keyframe has the STOP then there should be no entertainment except for the user to click on the MovieClip. If you can see then, there is another programming:
stop ();
STAFFirstName = "Your Name";
STAFEmail = "Email Your Friend"
STAFEmailStatus = "";
at this point is because the animation is stopped and is checking what are the variables involved and what text will have from the beginning. The first is "STAFFirstName" and if they can delete it or put whatever you want. Just in from STAFEmailStatus STAFEmail but must always be empty. This is a field that is not the first time, it is the message that appears after you give click on the button "Send".
Now, these names were given to "Stafxx" get it right the TEXT INPUT as shown in the picture below.
And here's the kicker, when you click on the button "Send" appears this schedule:
on (release)
{
if (! STAFEmail.length
gotoAndPlay("closesend");
};
};
dataS.STAFEmail = STAFEmail;
dataS.STAFFirstName = STAFFirstName;
dataS.sendAndLoad ("sendtoafriend.php", flat, "POST" );
}
Salu2
0 comments:
Post a Comment