Thursday, March 13, 2008

Cobra 148power Booster

What I have in the Truluz. "Bad trip" Definitions



time, oddly enough, it becomes my enemy and instead of relaxing and doing what I always came to win with "my time", now I have about 60 days to present a 3D animated short and edited professionally on Avid Xpress. What? All right? I feel good stress. So I'm bald. And it's a little weird having to write a post after 3458 years only to have that time and I just sitting here writing instead of looking for more things to help that short.
But it is not that at all. Something I have ... but I will never understand is why when I need to do something important, there comes a laziness. Damn laziness. I do, and time is short.
At least I have something more than my desire and premature laziness. I have my DVD of "The Secret." Perfect. What I needed. Things are done by a single ideal.
And back at the beginning, I never knew why he had put me in that way, but I never really regret. Brought me good things.

Now, I have one question to the "Universe." I'm talking to you "Universe" or "Energy" or "God", but if you hear me, warn me next time put me on a course so long that you should know that my lazy premature to die before you do any of those things. 'm Not lazy (at least those who know me know), but really nobody can deny that when he sees a long road is not a feeling of "AHHHSSSSUU."

How would the good poet and promoter of the theory of bodyboard in Lima, Julito Bayen. "Bad trip crazy" ... "bad trip".

But at least I have a "trip" to follow.



0 comments:

Post a Comment